Position: Account Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Depending on experience
Location: Bristol (King Street, near Queen Sq)
We’re looking for a Digital Account Manager with a strong understanding of web, brand, video and packaging processes. As part of the Green Chameleon team, you will have the opportunity to work on tactile interactive projects, video production, packaging design, digital campaigns and more.
Green Chameleon is a team of passionate creatives based in beautiful Bristol, with a desire to build outstanding work that we love as much as our clients do. Underpinned by strategy, experience and – dare we say it – love, Green Chameleon’s work is characterful, exciting and creates memorable journeys for our clients, their audiences and our agency. Before you get in touch please check out Our Portfolio, Dribble profile or Behance to see what we’re all about! We are currently a team of 12, made up of 4 Designers, 4 Developers, 1 Content Strategist, 1 Marketing Strategist and 2 Video Producers.
If you thrive in a small team environment and want to be part of an award-winning digital agency, this is the position for you.
As an Account Manager, you’ll ensure projects run smoothly, with great personal skills and confidence with client-facing work, acting as the driving force nurturing client relationships and taking an active role communicating and delivering great results. You’ll also be trusted to seek out fresh business opportunities and build exciting new ventures for the Green Chameleon team.
- Experience in account management within a fast, creative environment.
- Good knowledge of web-based technologies and design processes around brand, web, video production, animation and packaging.
- Experience of managing creatives and clients from concept through to delivery.
- Competent in Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written English and interpersonal skills.
- Managing key accounts and providing day-to-day support.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Creating concise briefs and managing creative output.
- Active role in project management:
– Briefing and quality assurance
– Managing budgets and project costs
– Maintaining project schedules.
- Proactively improving internal processes.
- Nurture project enquiries and actively seek out new opportunities.
This is a full-time position. Please send a cover letter and CV along with work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls or recruiters.