Update: This position has now been filled. We’re always keen to hear from talented individuals though, so feel free to pop your CV our way to keep on record.
Position: Front-End Web Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Depending On Experience
Why Work For Us
We are a fast growing digital agency based in the beautiful City of Bristol. We work with clients around the globe delivering innovative and award winning digital design and marketing solutions. We strongly believe in quality not quantity! As part of the Green Chameleon team, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting interactive projects, one page websites, e-commerce portals and promotional sites to mention a few.
What We’re Looking For
Our ideal candidate has a detailed understanding of how interactive experiences should look, feel and function on the web and interactive devices. They are also connected to the development community and actively participate. We are looking for an individual who wants to work hard but in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Experience with open source CMS and e-commerce systems, e.g. WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Shopify.
- Significant WordPress experience, creating themes, plugins and custom development.
- Comfortable developing responsive website across multiple devices.
- Comfortable developing cross-browser compatible websites.
- Experience in working with social media APIs, Facebook and Twitter integration.
- Knowledge of graphics software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- A creative and strategic thinker who has a keen eye for attractive design.
- Knowledge of latest web trends and technologies.
- Fast learner who is keen to develop new skills and learn new techniques.
- Excellent trouble shooting, time management and communication skills.
- Self-starter tendencies.
- Working on multiple projects.
- Working closely with our creative team.
- Involvement in the design process through technical consultation.
- Continued research into the latest web technologies and their innovative application.
- Identify and resolve issues and bugs.
- Client handling and account management.
This is a full-time position. Please submit your salary expectations, cover letter and CV along with work samples to email@example.com. Please no phone calls or recruiters.