POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Position: Front End Web Developer (mid-senior)
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Bristol (King Street, near Queen Sq)
Green Chameleon are a party of passionate creatives based in beautiful Bristol, with a desire to build outstanding work that we love as much as our clients do. Underpinned by strategy, experience and – dare we say it – love, Green Chameleon’s work is characterful, exciting and creates memorable journey for our clients, their audiences and for our agency. As part of the Green Chameleon team, you will have the opportunity to work on tactile interactive projects, one-page websites, e-commerce portals, promotional sites and more.
Standing for honesty, free-thinking and powerful projects, the tight-knit team at Green Chameleon work hard to build better, with an eye for detail, a belief in our abilities and a lust for life, and we’d love you to join us.
You’re passionate about all things web – you enjoy making the websites easy-to-use for our clients and creating fast, slick front end layouts. You’ll be as enthusiastic about WordPress as you are about React or Angular and know your float from your flexbox. We want someone who is happy taking a project over from a designer and taking it all the way through to launch, taking pride in the result.
If you thrive in a small team environment and want to be part of an award-winning digital agency, this is the position for you.
You’ll be keen to keep up with the latest trends and news from the developer community, and carry this passion to meet-ups and conferences to share and explore methodologies with like-minded individuals.
- Some WordPress experience; creating themes, plugins, and custom development
- Some knowledge of PHP
- Standards compliant HTML/CSS and JS/jQuery
- Knowledge of latest development trends and technologies
- Fast learner who is keen to develop new skills and learn new techniques
- Excellent troubleshooting, time management and communication skills
- A true self-starter
- Experience in multiple JS Frameworks
- React Native
- Mobile app experience
- Grunt/Gulp and Git
- Working on multiple projects
- Working closely with our creative team
- Involvement in the design process through technical consultation
- Continued research into the latest web technologies and their innovative application
- Identify and resolve issues and bugs
This is a full-time position. Please send a cover letter and CV along with work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls or recruiters.